About Me

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You'll hate your-self Till the day you die

Scott Lewis


Death metal lyrics are written art that are the driving force in praising the perverse and obscene. There are feelings, beliefs, and ideas portrayed in these lyrics that many people are afraid to admit to thinking about, never mind encompassing their entire lives into them as vocalist Scott Lewis has. Scott Lewis is the vocalist for the band Carnifex. His work is identified with feelings of anger, withdrawal, loss, and impulse which all people have experienced and can relate to. His work inspires me to accept my feelings, and he has a way of elucidating my thoughts and putting them in a more simpler manner that I can comprehend with ease. The savage, vulgar lyrics reak with destruction as I sometimes feel my mind does, which makes me feel comfortable and more able to accept my feelings as a healthy part of life. Scott Lewis' helps me let go of situations, move on, and channel frustration. Lately I feel as if I am psychologically dependent on the rage this man excretes. Any problem in the world can be solved by simply listening the words of Scott Lewis. If anyone ever feels lost, angry, alone, or heartbroken, the words of this great man can be very therapeutic if you take the time to allow his influence.

3 comments: